Founded in 2000, bet365 has risen to become one of the most popular international sportsbooks of its kind. bet365 is best known for offering a wide variety of sports to its customers. If there's a sport you can wager on, rest assured bet365 has it.
Last Updated 7/28/2022
Is bet365 Available in Canada?
bet365 is currently available to all Canadians and is a regulated sportsbook in the province of Ontario.
Pros vs Cons
- Early payout offers are a unique offering and great for peace of mind
- Live betting platform is among the best in industry in terms of speed and offering
- Live chat support is elite
- Offers a huge variety of betting markets and bet types
- Sometimes can be quick to limit winning bettors
- One of the few operators without a loyalty program
With a size of only 25.7 megabytes, the bet365 Mobile App is quick to download and easy to use. Within a few minutes you have the ability to log in, place bets and enjoy the action. It has a very similar style to the bet365 website, allowing its users to scroll through a variety of sports and information. The app is available to download directly from the bet365 website, or you can download it for free on Android or iOS. bet365 is also committed to secure by allowing you to login more securely using a fingerprint reader on the mobile app.
- Bettors with funded accounts can enjoy live streams from multiple sports leagues
- Users can easily transfer money between sportsbook, casino, and poker products without issue
- Early cash outs allow users to hedge bets or cut their losses, although this hurts expected value in the long run
bet365 has risen to a global powerhouse in the betting world, and as a result they have taken every precaution to make sure they are available to assist you around the clock. Currently customer service agents are available in 12 languages, via phone, email and through live chat. The live chat feature is readily available for use on the bet365 website. Additionally, you can find a FAQ section that should be able to answer your questions.