Caesars, best known for its many casinos and hotels, have become a major player in the online sportsbook industry. Caesars have been at the forefront of expansion, as their highly reputable sportsbook is now available in North America. Known for their industry-leading customer service, as well as, bonuses and promotions, Caesars is a worthwhile sportsbook in anyone's portfolio.
Last Updated 5/17/2022
Is Caesars available in Canada?
Caesars Sportsbook is currently available in Ontario but not accessible to the rest of Canadians.
Pros vs Cons
- Welcome Bonus and subsequent bonuses are amongst the most lucrative in the market
- Website is user friendly and easy to navigate
- Rewards Program is considered one of the best in the industry
- 24/7 customer service
- Sometimes can be quick to limit winning bettors
- Live betting section is noticeably smaller than competitors
- Selection of props is noticeably smaller than competitors
Bonuses & Promotions
Ontario Law prohibits the advertisement of such bonuses & promotions. Please click on the Caesars banner below to view bonuses & promotions.
The Caesars app is efficient and user-friendly. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms. The app does use geolocation software to ensure that mobile users are located only in states where the sportsbook is legalized. The app offers all the same features as the website making for an enjoyable betting experience.
- Early cash out allows bettors to hedge their bets or cut their losses, but comes at the cost of expected value.
- Casino and poker options.
- Same-game parlays for NFL and NBA games.
Caesars Sportsbook is a reputable establishment with excellent customer service. They can be reached via phone, email or 24/7 live chat for any of your questions or concerns.