Launched in January of 2019 in the U.S., PointsBet is one of the fastest growing online sportsbooks in North America; and is now available in Canada. PointsBet is currently the only online North American sportsbook to offer points betting.
Last Updated 7/28/2022
Is PointsBet available in Canada?
The PointsBet sportsbook is currently available in Ontario; however, it is not available to the rest of Canadians.
Pros vs Cons
- Recognized as a global brand
- Lucrative Welcome Bonus
- Website is sleek and easy to navigate
- 'PointsBetting' is a unique type of betting option
- Customer service amongst the best in industry
- Have developed a reputation for quickly limiting winning players
- While 'PointsBetting' is unique, it can also be a risky proposition for bettors
The PointsBet app is quite functional and very easy to use. Scrolling the app and selecting wagers is a breeze. It is available for both iOS (iPhones and iPads) and Android. It is available for download via the PointsBet website, or in the App Store.
- Live betting
- Live streaming
- Early cashout
- Point betting
- Live same-game parlays
PointsBet offers 24/7 customer service. If you need help in regards to your account, or just a general PointsBet question, the support team is always available to help.