Spreads.ca is a Canada gambling site that offers a competitive sportsbook and casino. The sportsbook has a variety of betting markets and bet types which is very appealing to its customers. This also includes a live-betting platform. Spreads.ca is considered a reputable site; it is licensed and verified by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
Last Updated 06/15/2022
Is Spreads.ca Available in Canada?
Spreads.ca is currently available to all Canadians. It has not yet received a license in Ontario.
Pros vs Cons
- One of few sportsbooks to offer a loyalty program
- 24/7 online support
- Offers a great variety of betting markets and bet types
- Sometimes can be quick to limit winning bettors
- No mobile app for iOS or Androids
Bonuses & Promotions
Ontario Law prohibits the advertisement of such bonuses & promotions. Please click on the bet365 banner below to view bonuses & promotions.
Spreads.ca does not currently offer a mobile app; however, the website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed via smartphones and tablets. Logging in, depositing, and placing wagers can all be done with relative ease.
- Bettors with funded accounts can enjoy live streams from multiple sports leagues
- Users can easily transfer money between sportsbook, casino, and poker products without issue
- Early cash outs allow users to hedge bets or cut their losses, although this hurts expected value in the long run
bet365 has risen to a global powerhouse in the betting world, and as a result they have taken every precaution to make sure they are available to assist you around the clock. Currently customer service agents are available in 12 languages, via phone, email and through live chat. The live chat feature is readily available for use on the bet365 website. Additionally, you can find a FAQ section that should be able to answer your questions.