TonyBet is a reputable sportsbook, and one of the oldest on the market. The site originally launched in 2003 under the name OmniBet. Popular poker player Tony G (Antanas Guoga) bought the sportsbook in 2009 and renamed it after himself, hence the name TonyBet. Supporting a reputation for excellent customer service coupled with a wide variety of sport markets, TonyBet continues to grow in popularity.
Last Updated 7/28/2022
Is TonyBet available in Canada?
Yes, TonyBet is currently available to all Canadian players but has not yet been issued a license in the province of Ontario.
Pros vs Cons
- A plethora of deposit and withdrawal options
- One of the better sites in market for betting on esports, including great live betting options
- Live betting interface is fast and easy to navigate
- Selection of sports leagues is lacking
- No direct phone number for customer service inquiries
- Welcome Bonus comes with a high rollover
Bonuses & Promotions
Canadian Law prohibits the advertisement of such bonuses & promotions. Please click on the TonyBet banner below to view bonuses & promotions.
TonyBet does not currently offer a mobile app. Users can use their smartphone or tablets and visit the website directly. All features found on the desktop version are available for mobile and tablet devices.
- Live betting
- Early cashout
- Crypto banking options
The TonyBet customer service team is available to help around the clock. They can be reached via email or live chat 24/7. Currently there is no phone support number.